The HTC 7 Pro mobile phone is the sleek and sophisticated way to manage your work life outside of the office.
Billed primarily as a business phone the HTC 7 Pro comes with the latest Microsoft phone software (Windows Phone 7). Now with the help of such programmes like Microsoft's 'SharePoint' you can collaborate, file share, and manage projects with colleagues online. If you can't explain your point with words then just take a picture on the 5.0 megapixel camera and upload it that way.
It isn't all work and no play though. The 7 Pro has a handy slide and tilt feature so you can always prop the 3.6 inch touchscreen up to view the odd video or two from the HTC music + videos hub. Say goodbye to boredom on long train journeys. Sliding the screen back also reveals a full QWERTY keyboard so if you need to type that quick memo or fire off an email the HTC 7 Pro can do that too.
If you want to take things even further then you can do. By logging on to either HTC Hub or Windows Phone market place you can download a whole host of useful apps, for example the HTC stocks app lets you keep an eye on your portfolio over time.
Get down to business on the go with the HTC 7 Pro.
HTC 7 Pro Specifications
CPU Processing Speed
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Standard micro-USB (12-pin micro-USB 2.0)
- Digital compass
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Weather, Stocks, Converter, Photo Enhancer, Sound Enhancer, and more
- Downloadable apps and games
SRS surround sound
- See photos from your camera, Facebook and Windows Live accounts in the Pictures hub
- Music and Videos Hub powered by Zune lets you listen to radio, download music, and more
Video supported formats:
- Audio supported formats:
- .m4a, .m4b, .mp3, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
Power & Battery2
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .m4v, .mbr, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9 and VC-1)
- Recording: .mp4
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer or Lithium-ion battery
- Capacity: 1230 mAh
- WCDMA: Up to 250 mins
- GSM: Up to 240 mins
- WCDMA: Up to 255 hours
- GSM: Up to 275 hours
- HSDPA/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz