Huawei Ascend P1
A 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display screen shows a qHD resolution of 540 x 960 and is topped with Gorilla Glass.
Inside there's a TI OMAP 4460 chipset, a dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.5 GHz processor and a PowerVR SGx540 graphics chip... plus it runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
An 8 megapixel camera, with backside illuminated sensors for better low-light performance, dual-LED flashes, HDR effects and 1080p video capture. It also packs a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera with 720p video capabilities.
When it comes to storing your pics, videos and downloads, the Ascend P1 S boasts 4GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB by microSD card.
The handset also sports a range of connectivity options, including quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE support, plus pentaband UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA, WiFi b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0 HS.
Huawei Ascend P1 Specification
- 4.3" Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Dolby Mobile 3.0 Plus sound enhancement
- microSD upto 32Gb
- 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- OS Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset TI OMAP 4460
- CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortext-A9
- GPU PoverVR SGX540
- SNS integration
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Document viewer
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
- > View all the latest Huawei phones <