Samsung Galaxy Note 16Gb - Bringing mobile phone & tablet together as one.
The GALAXY Note features Samsung’s own 5.3” HD Super AMOLED display providing vivid clarity that is superior to conventional HD displays. This ensures the best viewing experience for video, photo, document and web on the go with deep blacks and bright colors. The superior screen also offers a 180 degree viewing angle, allowing contents to be shared comfortably. At 5.3” the best-in-class display is the largest ever included in a primary mobile device; measuring just 9.65mm thick, the GALAXY Note fits comfortably in a pocket to offer true portability.
Full Screen Utilisation
The high resolution display ensures that PowerPoint presentations, web-pages, news apps and e-books can be viewed comfortably with minimal scrolling or zooming. Minimizing the need to switch between applications, the GALAXY Note’s HD super AMOLED screen is large enough to allow meaningful split-screen operation in the most frequently used native apps.
Capture & Creation
The GALAXY Note’s advanced pen input functionality is combined with the full touch screen to create a new input experience. The incorporated digital S Pen can be used for accurate sketching and artwork, and instantly capturing ideas freely before they float away.
The GALAXY Note features S Memo, a multimedia application designed to record all forms of user-created content. Pictures, voice recordings, typed text, handwritten notes or drawings can all be captured via a single application and converted to a ‘memo’, to be edited, annotated and shared as desired. A one-step screen-capture function also allows users to instantly capture any screen; captured images can also be freely and accurately annotated using the S Pen before being filed or shared.
The S Pen functionality has been deeply integrated into the GALAXY Note’s native applications to provide a richer interactive experience. Users will benefit from increased accuracy and control when editing or personalising captured videos or photographs; and users will be able to draw and send handwritten images and notes via text message, email, and Samsung’s ChatON communication service. Broadening the opportunity to create new user experiences, Samsung plans to release the S Pen SDK allowing app developers to create fundamentally new applications and services incorporating the pen functionality.
The 1.4GHz dual-core processor ensures the device is incredibly fast and a smooth user interface ensures seamless usability. Lightning fast network speeds are enabled through the HSPA＋ and LTE-enabled device’s super-fast connection, ensuring a quick and seamless browsing experience. This means that users can stream videos in real-time or engage with their friends through online gaming platforms.
Samsung Galaxy Note specification
- Network -
- HSPA+ up to 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G LTE
- EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Processor - 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Display -
- 5.3” WXGA (1280 x 800) screen
- HD Super AMOLED
- Platform - Android 2.3(Gingerbread)
- Camera -
- Main(Rear) : 8 MP with LED Flash / Front : 2 MP
- Action Shot, Beauty, Panorama Shot, Smile Shot
- Size - 146.85 x 82.95 x 9.65 mm
- Weight - 178g
- Video -
- 1080p Full HD video recording & playback
- Recording: 1080p@24~30fps/
- Codec: MPEG4/ H.263/ H.264/ DivX, Xvid, WMV, VC-1
- Audio -
- Codec : MP3, AAC, AMR, WMA, WAV, FLAC, OGG
- Music Player with SoundAlive
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Multi Input - Full touch
+ S Pen (Advanced smart pen)
- Connectivity -
- Bluetooth technology v 3.0 + HS
- USB 2.0 HOST
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Memory - 16GB Internal memory
+ microSD (up to 32GB)
- Other features -
- Samsung Touchwiz/ Samsung Live Panel UX
- S Memo/ S Planner/ S Choice (Apps for GALAXY Note)
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung kies 2.0/ Samsung kies air
- Social Hub, Readers Hub, Music Hub
Google Search, YouTube, Android Market,
Google Maps with Google Places and Google- Latitude
- View all the latest Samsung smartphones