Powered by a dual-core 1.0 GHz processor and HSPA 14.4 Mbps connectivity, the Galaxy S Advance delivers great versatility and a highly responsive interface for easy multitasking, allowing smoother screen transitions, faster image processing, plus enhanced Web download and browsing.
The Galaxy S Advance features a 4.0" Super AMOLED display which provides the stunning visuals Samsung Galaxy smartphones are renowned for, displaying photos and videos captured with the device's 5MP camera in unparalleled colour and vivid clarity.
Running on Android Gingerbread and featuring Samsung's TouchWiz user interface, the Galaxy S Advance enables users to stay connected through Samsung's Hubs range, including Music, Reader and Game Hubs. Samsung's cross platform communication service, ChatON, is also provided, bringing together into a single community by using phone numbers instead of usernames and passwords, allowing for easy instant messaging, group chatting and sharing content in multiple formats to make messaging simpler and more intuitive than ever.
The Galaxy S Advance also features Find My Mobile, a unique lost-phone management system that ensures secure phone data encryption enabling customers to trace their lost phone directly via the Web or even delete the device's data remotely, ensuring personal information remains safe.
- HSPA 14.4 Mbps 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- EDGE / GPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 4.0" WVGA (480x800) Super AMOLED display
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Main (Rear) : 5 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- Sub (Front) : 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Codec : MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX, VC-1
- Recording / Playback : 720@30 fps
- Codec : MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AC3
- Music Player with SoundAlive
- 3.5 mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- Samsung TouchWiz / Samsung L!ve Panel UX
- Samsung Apps
- Samsung Kies 2.0 / Samsung Kies air / AllShare
- ChatON (Downloadable via Samsung Apps)
- Readers Hub (Downloadable via Samsung Apps)
- Music Hub
- Game Hub
- Bluetooth technology v 3.0 High Speed
- USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Light, Gyroscope
- 8 / 16 GB User memory + 768 MB (RAM)
- MicroSD (up to 32 GB) Size
123.2 x 63 x 9.69 mm, 120 g
- Standard battery, Li-ion 1.500 mAh