The Sonim XP3340 SENTINEL is an ultra rugged Lone Worker protection solution.
- Used with a specialist monitoring service provided by Sonim's partners and provides an ultra rugged end-to-end safety solution that keeps workers safe and satisfies employers duty of care under applicable legislation.
- Custom designed for workers in isolated or hazardous environments in security guarding, facilities management, utilities, transportation and logistics, construction, agriculture and forestry.
- Simple to use, remotely configurable dedicated red, amber and green buttons raise the alarm, send GPS information, automatically place emergency calls and manage other risk states. No menus or swipes are needed when injured, threatened or wearing gloves.
- Usability under duress can save lives - widely-spaced keys for gloved use, higher resolution display with good outdoor visibility, strong antenna performance, active noise canceling microphone, and loud audio with a 23mm speaker, made waterproof by a GORE protective vent.
- Advanced man-down accelerometer sensor. Configured over-the-air by the monitoring service to detect accidents matching the end user's specific work scenario, including impact, free-fall, prolonged tilt and no-movement at various thresholds. Field proven to detect specific risk events whilst minimising false alarms.
- Fully water submersible (IP-68 rated) and certified for 2 metre drops onto concrete and MIL-810G meets Sonim RPS.
- Extreme software reliability - tested through thousands of iterations. Alerts the user in the event of loss of network signal.
- The industry's longest battery life of up to 29 hours of GPS tracking time. Easily supports 16 hour shifts with GPS tracking on, Bluetooth on and 4+ hours of talk time. When the emergency arises, a smartphone may be dead, but XP3340 SENTINEL will be ready.
- Backed by Sonim's industry-leading 3-Year Comprehensive Warranty covering even accidental damage.
Red Alarm Button:
Press this in emergencies to send GPS position and automatically call an emergency response centre. Position updates sent every few minutes. Help will arrive.
Amber Alert Button
Going into a risky situation? Press Amber to request enhanced monitoring and GPS tracking. Monitoring service tracks you on a map and reminds you to check-in regularly until you cancel the amber alert.
Logon to the monitoring service when starting your shift and logoff when the shift ends.
Man Down Sensor
Detects falls, impacts, extended lack of movement or loss of vertical position, and raises the red alarm even if the worker can't press any buttons.
Sonim XP3340 Sentinel specifications
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
- IP68 certified - dust and water proof (up to 2m for 1 hour)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 2m
- Operational range -20°C to +55°C
- 2" display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3.5mm audio socket
- microSD upto 16Gb
- GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 12
- 2Mp camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, LED flash
- OS MediaTek MT6235 platform
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP3/WAV/AAC player
- MP4/H.263 player
- Voice memo
- Count-down timer
- File manager
- > View all SIM Free Sonim mobile phones <