Add your fab five to the Friends app and start a quick chat via the shortcut key.
Chill out with free WiFi. Friends getting in touch? Mail, text or chat right back. On Facebook, Twitter or GoogleTalk. Sony Ericsson txt full keypad with separated keys means smooth typing with less mess. With eBuddy, you can add all your buddies to one single list. Communication has never been so easy.
Add your five best friends from your phonebook and see at a glance when they say smart things on Facebook or tell tales on Twitter. Then text right back without the wait. Making your friends the centre of attention couldn't be easier.
Connect the quick and easy way. On the move. In cafe's. At the airport. Your Sony Ericsson txt has Wi-Fi support.
Thought-provoking quotes. A word from the wise guy. That great song you just heard, and found out about through TrackID. Let your friends - why, the whole world! - know about it through Twitter.
Sony Ericsson txt Black Specifications
- Available colours Blue ,Pink ,White ,Black
- Size 106.0 × 60.0 × 14.5 mm / 4.2 × 2.4 × 0.6 inches
- Platform Sony Ericsson
- Weight 95.0 g / 3.4 oz
- Screen 2.55 inches / 320 x 240 pixels (WQVGA)
- Internal phone storage: 120MB (up to 100MB free)
- Memory card slot: microSD, up to 32GB
- RAM: 64 MB
- Video recording
- Capture the action as it happens.
- Send to web
- Catch moments with your camera and send straight to your personal web site or blog.
- Camera - 3.2 megapixel
- Capture and share special moments.
- TrackID music recognition
- Record a few seconds of a song and get track, artist and album information sent to your phone in seconds.
- Download music and games to your phone.
- Media Player
- An in-phone media player for music and video
- Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
- Music from your phone to headset over a wireless connection.
- Music tones - MP3, AAC
- Use original artist recordings as ringtones.
- Web browser - Obigo Q7
- Full Internet browser with support for standard protocols, images and video.
- Radio - FM radio with RDS
- Radio entertainment round the clock.
- View your favourite YouTube videos, or upload your own - access is easy via the YouTube application.
- Add extra applications and games to your phone.
- Utilise high-speed Internet at Wi-Fi hotspots at airports and other facilities.
- Micro USB support
- Connect to your PC and other devices.
- Bluetooth technology
- Connect wirelessly to other Bluetooth devices.
- Text messaging (SMS)
- Send text greetings anywhere in the world.
- Picture messaging (MMS)
- Colourful multimedia messaging.
- Instant messaging
- Online chat. On the move.
- Check your email inbox wherever you are.
- Vibrating Alert
- The phone vibrates and you can feel when a call comes in
- Facebook application
- Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook through your phone.
- Google Talk
- Chat-style communication with friends and family.
- Loudspeaker suitable for using the phone as an office handsfree
- Twitter - Application
- Let the world know how you feel and what you think - say it with a tweet.
- Keyboard - QWERTY
- Text input made easy.
- Picture wallpaper
- Background picture on-screen when the phone is in standby mode
- Set a time and your phone will give a signal when the time is up.
- Measure how much time anything takes.
- Digital notes for things you need to remember.
- Flight mode
- Disable the radio receivers and transmitters in your phone so you can safely use other functions.
- Store appointment information and set reminders.
- Full-function calculator when you need it.
- Alarm clock
- Set your phone alarm clock to ring at the time of your choice.