The Perrin & Rowe Phoenician monobloc tap comes complete with white porcelain lever handles, available in a range of finishes.
- Traditional Collection
- Luxury traditional British handmade tap
- Hand made in England
- Stunning quality
- Monobloc mixer tap
- Swivel spout for single and multiple bowl sinks
- Corinthian spout
- Supplied with white porcelain lever handles
- Made from brass
- All Perrin & Rowe taps are individually water tested
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc valves
- Supplied with the flexi tails for easier installation
- Image of chrome tap shown as illustration only
As one of Perrin & Rowe's best-selling kitchen taps the Phoenician 4460 comes in a variety of colour finishes, complete with corinthian spout and interchangeable handle collar designs to help you choose the perfect combination to suit your kitchen design.
The chrome finish with the corinthian spout (as shown) lends itself to a more contemporary finish and will compliment a modern Franke Kubus glass sink. The gold finish sits ideally with a white ceramic Belfast sink. As part of the traditional collection this Phoenician tap has interchangeable handles collars and these options can be found on our Tap Levers page.
A beautiful hand finished tap that will add a bit of sparkle to your kitchen and compliment any interior design or high quality sink.